Your order is confirmed and shipped to you through the following process:
- The Arts Hotel Gallery notifies the Artist, who will then contact you directly, within 48 hours. The Artist will provide you with the shipping/handling charges—typically via Fed Ex—and the approximate date of shipment.
- Works are to be removed from the Arts Hotel, packaged and shipped to you within two weeks of your order. Occasionally, a long-term guest in a room will cause a delay in retrieving your selected work, but we make every effort to get it to you quickly.
- The Artist will package and ship the work, then email confirmation, including the shipper and tracking number as confirmation.
- When the work is received, please open the package and inspect the work within 48 hours. Contact us immediately should there be any damage to the work in transit.
- The Artist will make every effort to take great care in packing shipments so that they will arrive safely. Be sure to retain the original packing materials, original receipt and all merchandise tags for any item that you may need to return to the shipping artist. You may have to provide supplementary packing materials if the outer carton has been worn during the original trip out to you.
- Should a work need to be returned for any reason, please send your return package(s) to the shipping artist via an insured and prepaid method. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable on returns.